Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Last Day of School!


Wow, it seems like this quarter went by really fast for me at Med Central. I had my Critical Care class, which despite my concerns went really well. I had a hard time studying at the end, but I'm beginning to think that's senioritis or some other deadly disease like christmasitis or matthewitis. Scary, I know, but "all's well that end's well". I think my favorite part of this quarter was actually feeling like I really helped someone. Somedays being a student seems more like taking than giving with all that I am learning and practicing, but this quarter I could give. Somehow, it seems worth it, all the technical jargen for one word of true encouragement or one true touch. Favorite things this quarter were: chest tubes, IV-push meds, heart surgery, vents, funny stories, seeing people get better, and offering a shoulder to cry on.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Congratulations, Mim! I know God is honored by your diligence and desire to show His care to others.

Thoughts and resources...